Landmark Ornament - Historic Hardman Farm
Landmark Ornament - Historic Hardman Farm

Landmark Ornament - Historic Hardman Farm

Regular price $15.95

Limited Edition Fifth in a Series.

Captain James H. Nichols and his wile, kate, built the house and many out buildings in 1869.  Calvin Hunnicutt purchased the home in 1893 and used it as a summer retreat for 10 years. In 1903 Dr. Lamartine G. Hardman purchased the property and it has remained in his family until the 173 acre property was donated to the state in 1999. Dr. Hardman served as Governor of Georgia for two terms (1927-1931).